Welcome to the Woodland Hills Luxury Apartments Online Application
Woodland Hills Luxury Apartments
Application Process Guidelines
Welcome to our community. Thank you for choosing Woodland Hills Luxury Apartments as your new home. In order to reside in our community, we require each applicant and each adult occupant to meet certain rental criteria. Before you fill out the rental application, we encourage you to review these requirements to determine whether you are eligible. The Apartments and its managing agent, Oak Leaf Management Company, are equal housing providers; we do not discriminate against any prospective applicant or occupant because of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, familial status or handicap.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THESE RENTAL GUIDELINES DO NOT IN ANY WAY CONSTITUTE A REPRESENTATION OR A GUARANTEE THAT ALL RESIDENTS WILL MEET THESE CRITERIA. THIS CRITERION HAS BEEN MODIFIED OVER THE YEARS, SOME RESIDENTS HAVE MOVED IN BEFORE THE CURRENT CRITERIA WERE APPLIED. ADDITIONALLY, THE VERIFICATION METHODS USED TO DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY ARE LIMITED TO THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE CREDIT REPORTING SERVICES USED TO VERIFY THE INFORMATION.
- All applicants must complete a Rental Application and all additional adult occupants must complete Additional Occupant Application.
- An application deposit must be remitted in full to remove an apartment from the market.
- Application deposits will be held for no more than 30 days.
- Application deposits are refunded in full on all rejected applications.
- Application deposits are refunded on canceled applicants provided they are canceled within 72 hours of application. Application Deposits are not refunded on applications canceled after 72 hours. If application is unable to be approved within 7 days, the application will be automatically denied.
- An acceptable response must be received from the Resident Credit Reporting, and/or any other credit reporting service management chooses. There is an application fee for all credit reporting services. This fee is non-refundable and paid in advance.
- Income must be 3 times the rent, unless the resident is living on a fixed income or is government subsidized and has a current rental history paying equal to or greater than the amount of rent and is rated good.
- No cash is accepted! Deposits, rents or any other fees must be made in the form of a personal check, money order or cashier's check.
- Any Falsified Information is grounds for rejection of the application and termination of all rights to occupancy.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Pets require an additional deposit of $400 per pet, $200 NON-REFUNDABLE. Pets may not exceed 40 pounds mature weight and must be a non-aggressive breed. Maximum 2 pets per unit. Animal aides are not subject to this pet policy.
- Occupancy Limitations: 1 bedroom- 2 person max, 2 bedroom- 4 person max. A family may occupy the unit if the family does not exceed two persons per bedroom plus a child who is less than six months old and who sleeps in the same bedroom with the child's parent, guardian, legal custodian, or person applying for that status. Residents who have a newborn less than six months old at the time of rental application or lease renewal and residents whose newborn has reached six months of age during the lease term may be required, at that time, to (1) move to another available unit which has more bedrooms, or (2) move out. For the purposes of this occupancy policy a "family" shall consist of the following persons: one or more individuals (who have not attained the age of 18 years) being domiciled with: (1) a parent or another person having legal custody of such individual(s); or (2) the designee of such parent or other person having such custody, with the written permission of such parent or person. The term "family" shall also apply to any person who is pregnant or is in the process of securing legal custody of any individual who has not attained the age of 18 years.
- A criminal background check will be performed on each applicant and adult occupant (18 years and older). If any applicant or adult occupant has a conviction or has received deferred adjudication for a felony in the 20 years preceding the date of application or a class A misdemeanor in the 10 years preceding the date of application involving the following offenses, the Rental Application or Additional Occupancy Application will be rejected.
- Offenses classified by the Texas Penal Code, an offense against the person, an offense against the family, arson, criminal mischief and the other property damage or destruction, robbery, burglary and criminal trespass, theft, disorderly conduct and related offenses, public indecency, weapons and intoxication and alcoholic beverage offenses.
- Offenses identified in the Texas Controlled Substances Act as either a felony of class A misdemeanor.
- Any other offenses involving drug-related or sex-related conduct.
- Any federal offenses or offenses in another jurisdiction classified in a category similar to those identified in the section.
- Management reserves the right to alter qualifications and application process guidelines without prior notice.
The owner of this community reserves the right, at the owner's discretion to reject the Rental Application or the Additional Occupancy Application for any other criminal offenses or for a criminal history involving a conviction or deferred adjudication for a felony occurring more than 20 years from the date of the application or for a class A misdemeanor occurring more than 10 years from the date of application.
THIS RENTAL CRITERIA DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION BY THE APARTMENTS OR THE MANAGEMENT THAT PERSON CONVICTED OF OR RECEIVING DEFERRED ADJUDICATION FOR THESE CRIMES DO NOT RESIDE IN OUR COMMUNITY. SOME RESIDENTS MAY HAVE APPLIED TO RENT IN OUR COMMUNITY PRIOR TO THIS REQUIREMENT BEING PUT IN PLACE. ADDITIONALLY, OUR ABILITY TO VERIFY WHETHER OR NOT SOMEONE HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF OR RECEIVED DEFERRED ADJUDICATION FOR A CRIME IS SOMEWHAT LIMITED TO THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE TO US BY THE APPLICABLE RESIDENT CREDIT REPORTING SERVICES USED.
It should be kept in mind that all applicants and adult occupants will be asked on the Rental Application or on the Additional Occupancy Application form (as may be applicable) whether they have convicted or subject to deferred adjudication for any of the offenses listed above. If they have, they will not be eligible for rental under these criteria. If a person indicated that they have not been convicted or been subject to deferred adjudication for any of the foregoing crimes, and it is later found out from any available source that the person has submitted false information on the application, such response will be deemed a violation of the Apartment Lease Contract.
Please feel free to check with the on-site leasing staff for any changes to these guidelines which have been implemented by the management.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.